Friday, March 18, 2005

Incredibles

I finally saw Pixar's The Incredibles last night. In a word, it is Incredible! The art and animation was top notch, the water especially caught my eye. Most of the computer animated movies to date have been children’s movies with adult overtones in the plot, The Incredibles was the opposite, an adult plot (without be kid unfriendly) with enough simple jokes and visual cues to keep children completely entertained. When I saw Robots last weekend, I was struck by the number of times that my wife and I laughed out loud; with The Incredibles there was an every larger number. Once again, Pixar has proven they can do no wrong (with an office space like this, how can they not!) - Lets just hope the next Pixar project, Cars isn't a mistake (I'm a bit worried).

No comments: