Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Rachael Ray in Time

I'm a bit late in picking this up, but I wanted to say I think it is really cool that Time sees Rachael Ray as part of the Time 100 - The People Who Shape Our World. Love her, or hate her - you have to admit, she has changed the way a large number of Americans are cooking and thinking about food. And for the better (though you all that hate her, most likely don't think so). I do love her - her food (though it really should be 45 minute+ meals), her cute sayings, her smile and laugh - I can't help it I've got a crush. While I wish she pushed all-natural and organic foods more, and sure she gets to be a bit much if you watch too many shows back-to-back, still she is on the short list of my favorite TV food people.

Oh yeah, and the blurb about her is written by Mario Batali.

No comments: