Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Windows Live Writer

This post is a test of the Live Writer software, from Microsoft.  I have to say, I'm pretty impressed with it.  I was curious to see if it would pull my Blogger information, and sure enough, it did with no problems.  It pulled my stylesheet in, allowing me to create a post with the full look and feel, which is quite nice.  I haven't played with most of the other features, but overall I have to say this is a pretty solid product.  Only time will tell, however, if I go for this when I want to post, rather than just going to the the site.

UPATE:  One thing that is missing, inline spell checking - where are my little red squiggly lines under misspelled words?  Microsoft should really have including that feature - but I guess Live Writer is still a beta...

No comments: