Wednesday, November 03, 2004

No President Yet

Well Election Day has come and gone, and we still don't know who won, yet. According to CNN, right now there are still 3 open states and sadly Bush is leading by 2 electoral votes. I really hope that the fine people of the state of Ohio realize how badly this country needs change and went with Kerry.

I'm quite pleased to see that Illinois (there was never doubt there), Minnesota, Wisconsin all went Kerry. It shows me that the upper Midwest is not so behind in our thinking from our more liberal, open-minded friends on the East and West coast.

Everyone keeps talking about how important this election is - and I couldn't agree more - I hope by the time this week is over, a change has in fact occured in Washington. *fingers crossed*

No comments: