Monday, January 17, 2005

An Old Friend

About two weeks ago I started to feel the need to game. I knew that I could shell out $50 for Halflife 2, and be extremely happy, however, I also knew that HL2 would distract me far too much from the things in my life that needed to get done. So I decided to go for a something else, something that I had lying around.

Enter Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind. When it came out, I played it and its two expansions for over six months; and now I'm playing it again. Morrowind is by far the best RPG that I have ever played. Even though I know the whole plot, and where to find half of the items, I am still enjoying it as if I had never played before. I can't believe how enjoyable this game is - since reinstalling it, I've become completely hooked - again.

Of course, I know I will really get sucked up, when the next chapter, Oblivion comes out at the end of the year.

No comments: