Friday, December 31, 2004

New Years Resolutions

As the year comes to an end; I’ve been trying to figure out what, if any, New Years resolutions I should make. Since finding out that I was going to be a father in 2005 (previous post), I have quit smoking and reduced the amount of alcohol that I consume to a trace amount (i.e. tonight is New Years Eve and I won’t be drinking at all!). Most of the things that matter to me are already in process: school, family, and expanding personal knowledge.

So where does that leave me? I guess, if I have any resolutions for 2005, they are to stay the course. I will not start smoking again. I will keep at school until I have a degree. I will continue to expand my knowledge and understanding of the world to insure that I am all that I can be. I will do everything in my power to make my life, my world a better place for me and my growing family.

Well, there it is - my New Years resolutions are to keep up the good things and stay away from the bad.

No comments: